Boya Dual lavalier Microphone M1DM
- Brand: BOYA
- Model: BY-M1DM
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 65Hz~18KHz
- Signal / Noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB±3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8″) 4-pole gold plug
- Power Requirement: LR44 (included)
- Cable Length: 4m / 13ft
Boya M1DM Price & Specs
- The boya m1 dual mic is a Lavalier Universal Microphone, with a single 1/8″ stereo connector.
- It can be used with smartphones, DSLR cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, PC and other recording devices.
- It consists of two of the well-received omnidirectional lavalier microphones and 4m (13′) length cable.
- it’s prefect for interviews, presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded.
- Its 4m(13′) cable provides 2.8m(9.2′) of distance between each microphone for comfortable placement, while the included tie clips allow for hands-free use.
- Double microphone has a wide Range of Compatibility
- Compatitable for Smartphones, cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, tablets, and other audio/video recording devices
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides excellent off-axis response, even if a subject turns their head while speaking
- Designed for recording interviews
- Dual omnidirectional lavalier microphones can record two sound resource at the same time
- bym1dm has 4m(13′) length cable allows you to use in various situation.
- There is also single wire android M1 microphone available.
|Dimensions||16 × 4 × 16 cm|
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product